Monday, October 17, 2011

Parrots & sun wearing pajamas

Here's a few funny things Holland said today:

H: "I want a 'parrot'!"
Me: "what?"
H: "I want a 'parrot' - it's in the fridge! I get it!" runs into kitchen, comes back with a PEAR. "It's a 'parrot'!"
Me: "This is not a parrot, this is a pear. A parrot is a bird"...I got her to call it a pear one time, but after that she kept calling it a parrot.


We were at the park today after dinner when the sun was setting. Holland was running around playing and suddenly stops in her tracks and yells, "NOOOOOOO!!! STOP GETTING DARK!!!". A few minutes later she says, "Sun going to sleep.....it's getting jammies on".

Love the way a 2 year old mind works :)

1 comment:

  1. So cute!!! Cant wait to hear what funny things Coop will be saying!

    ReplyDelete