I weighed myself this morning and about freaked out because I had gained 5 pounds in one day! I stepped off the scale to find out that Holland had messed with the "zeroing" dial, because the scale was at 5 pounds instead of zero. I fixed it, and turns out I had actually lost half a pound. Bryan also weighed himself this morning (before I did), but didn't realize that the scale was off and actually went all day thinking that he had really gained 5 pounds...and he told people at work that he had gained 5 pounds from all the food they ate at the 2 day work conference they just had!
Holland was crazy excited to go to story time at the library today. They sing a few songs that involve clapping, jumping, and rolling your arms - she did all of those about 3 times faster than any other kid...with her excited face (hopefully you can picture how hilarious it was because I was not the only one laughing at her).
Tonight Holland told me, "Tonight is my birthday!"
While getting Holland ready for bed she told me, "I wake up at 2". And I said, "I don't think so! You wake up at 8:30!"....I just really hope she doesn't actually wake up at 2AM :)
Holland's in bed and we gave her kisses goodnight - she pulls Bryan closer and whispers, "You have scruffys...I no have scruffys".
Lol-I love the story about the scale. And does Holland's excited face look similar to her face on the swing the other day?
ReplyDeleteSo adorable. I just love this age where just about anything they say is hilarious. And crazy thing, Toby keeps telling me he "wants a sword for his birthday that is tomorrow" (his b-day is in March).
ReplyDeleteI wish you had a picture of her face at the library...sounds so funny!
Love this!
ReplyDelete