Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Goodbye Winter, Hello Spring!

I know it's supposed to rain and be colder tomorrow, but today was just so nice outside and I'm totally ready for warmer weather.  So Punxsutawney Phil, I know you said 6 more weeks of Winter, but I say:
Goodbye Winter...


and hello Spring!


I can't wait for more days of walking outside and not being cold.  We can walk to the park and the duck pond and do more things besides being in the house all day.  The one nice thing is that Holland couldn't walk the last time it was above 60 degrees outside, so I think the monotony of being in the house all day the entire winter didn't get to her as much.  No, I wouldn't really say she is walking yet, although she did take her first step the other night!  But she'll be walking in no time and the past couple of days she's gotten a taste of warmer weather and grass and un-raked leaves still in our yard - and she has totally loved it!  So get ready all of you ducks, because Holland is comin' for you!

2 comments:

  1. I thought today would be warm. It was so sunny and beautiful this morning, I didn't even wear a jacket. Now it's rainy and chilly. Yay me. Can't wait to go home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SO ready for the warm weather too! Toby loves it when its nice outside because he knows its a "park day."
    I can't believe she has taken her first step already! Wow! She's keeping you on your toes, thats for sure. :)

    ReplyDelete