So, pregnancy dreams are weird. Case in point:

The other night I had a dream that our baby came out w/ a full head of hair, teeth, and was able to talk....and he was not cute at all. He was just scary. Sad times. And it makes for not restful sleep. Why can't I dream about these?

Or some delicious cupcakes....or better yet - cupcakes w/ coconut and mini eggs, like these:

YUM! That's it - I'm telling my brain right now that cupcakes are on the dream agenda for tonight. Hopefully it works ;)
Lol. I had crazy dreams as well when I was pregnant. That picture is really creepy too by the way.
ReplyDeleteI love hearing pregnancy dreams. They are always nutso.
ReplyDeleteAhh! I had a dream that my baby turned into a gerbil and scurried down my arm. All I could think in my dream was "how am I supposed to breastfeed?" Crazy!
ReplyDelete