Friday, November 16, 2012

"I'm okay"

So you know how kids repeat things you say?  I think I must say "I'm okay" a lot. Case in point:
The other day a school bus went by while we were sitting on the couch in our front room.  Holland looked out the window, waved her hand and said, "I'm okay!" to the school bus.  She then turned to me and said "I told the school bus "I'm okay" because I'm not 5 yet and I have to be 5 to go to school".

I hope she still has the same desire to go to school when she actually can start going to kindergarten!  And I think we may need to look into doing preschool next year since she can't do kindergarten until 2014!

1 comment:

  1. It took me 1000 minutes to realize that 2014 is only like a year and a couple months away. I was sitting there thinking, "What?! Why would they have to wait so long? How old will she be by then? Like 10?!" I guess I still live in the good old days you and I met each other. #GettingOld

    ReplyDelete