Saturday, January 21, 2012

Big Announcement!


Holland has said some hilarious things lately....I wish I could remember more of the funny things, but here's a few:

-"I'm in a store! And I'm singing!" (she got this from watching Elf during Christmastime)

-"I'm not talking to you" - she's just a little bit sassy ;)

-"Sometimes we get sick...and our bodies don't feel good" (she randomly told me this while we were driving in the car the other day)

-"I like your baby" & "there's a baby in there...what's it doin'? It's growin'!"

And it sure is growing. I'm feeling incredibly chubby these days. And in case you missed the facebook announcement - baby #2 will be making their arrival sometime mid-July. We're excited - although I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this summer won't be too hot. Pray for me - I don't do well with the heat and swamp coolers don't always cut it (my original due date of April 21st sounds so much better than July 21st! But it is what it is). We don't really care if it's a boy or girl - we'd be happy with either. But man - July sounds so far away!

4 comments:

  1. Oh that is so exciting! And you don't look chubby AT ALL. Seriously. You look great! I love all the funny things Holland said. That is so cool she quoted "Elf." Hey and since we are having a weird winter, maybe we will have a unseasonably cool July? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Aleta! So happy for you! I'll be praying for a cool summer for you! August was bad with Shelby, but a summer baby is nice because there aren't all those yucky flu bugs going around. With Cora in February last year I didn't want anyone to breathe around her! :) Can't wait to hear what you are having! We are coming out for Conference in April, but I don't know how long we will be in Provo. But my brother is living and working in Provo now, so hopefully we will get back and get some quality time with the Youngs soon!

    ReplyDelete