Ok, I guess it's not too overwhelming to do a couple more...here's the lights on Temple Square. I thought Holland would totally love them (because she called every other Christmas light she saw "pretty"), but I think it was just too crowded...plus it was pretty cold. As soon as Holland saw this statue, she ran up and gave it a hug.
Thursday, January 6, 2011
Pre-Christmas
Bleh - blogging about Christmas just seems overwhelming (well, not under-whelming, maybe just whelming - movie reference, anyone?). Not that I don't have the time to do it, because I do, I just don't feel like sorting/uploading tons of pictures. So here's just one. This was on Christmas Eve. We were at the mall trying to get some good ol' summer sausage for Bryan's stocking, but the Hickory Farms store closed about 10 minutes before we got there. So no sausage. But Grandma entertained Holland with these money eating machines.
I don't think Holland knew that they actually moved because I never put money in them :)
Ok, I guess it's not too overwhelming to do a couple more...here's the lights on Temple Square. I thought Holland would totally love them (because she called every other Christmas light she saw "pretty"), but I think it was just too crowded...plus it was pretty cold. As soon as Holland saw this statue, she ran up and gave it a hug.
And here's the obligatory family photo w/ some lights in the background.
I have to say that I was a bit disappointed with the lights this year - not as good as in years past. Anyway, look for Christmas pictures soon.
Ok, I guess it's not too overwhelming to do a couple more...here's the lights on Temple Square. I thought Holland would totally love them (because she called every other Christmas light she saw "pretty"), but I think it was just too crowded...plus it was pretty cold. As soon as Holland saw this statue, she ran up and gave it a hug.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10TIHAY!!!!!!!!!! Nailed it. Cute pics! Have you gone to the Hogle Zoo lights? I've heard they're great.
ReplyDelete