So lets not fool around with a lengthy description of who we are because if you're reading this you should already know who we are - so we'll just jump right in.
Holland had her 9 month checkup yesterday and she's now in the 28th percentile for height and the 3rd (yes you read that right - 3rd) percentile for weight. She also has an ear infection in both ears and is now on antibiotics for it (Aleta feels bad for spreading her cold to BOTH Bryan and Holland). She now has 4 teeth with 2 more making their way in. She can also stand for about 10 seconds on her own now and often does the "slow sit" - so she's slowly testing the waters to be able to walk soon. She also wrote a short novel that we hope will soon be adapted for film - but who's bragging, right?
And here's what we've been up to the past couple of days: Bryan scored 2 touchdowns in his Saturday morning 2-hand touch football game today. And Aleta is rediscovering her love for brownies, luckily while still managing to maintain her weight. And since we don't like reading or writing long blog posts - The End.
I just thought I would point out that my weight goes up exponentially with each brownie and coincidentally I am the only person on your linked blog list who is single, apparently.
ReplyDeleteBUT... glad to have you on board!!! I LOVE BLOGSTALKING!
So I must have imagined that I posted a comment on here yesterday. I will attempt to do it again: 1) I am glad you guys are blogging! 2) I love the title "FunYoungs." So awesome. 3) I love your family picture!
ReplyDeleteYay for a blog! I am so glad you finally did this! I am in the process of adding you to my google reader and officially becoming a stalker of your blog. Done. Oh, and we took lots of pictures of Holland for you. :)
ReplyDeletep.s. Dane says he will also be blog stalking you, but not to expect many comments.